3525 Forbes Avenue
- Houses 232 men and women
- Six floors
- Air-conditioned doubles with adjoining semi-private powder room
- Communal shower facilities in each wing
- Study room in each wing
- Large recreation area
- Rooftop patio
- Student mail center
- Internet e-mail kiosks located in lobby
- Network connection for each student
- University School of Engineering Living Learning Community
- *Bathroom dimensions 4'7" x 4'7"
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
*Dimensions for standard room only—others may vary by room type.
** Room rates are subject to change.
Forbes Hall is a pleasant residence hall located on Forbes Avenue about four blocks from the Litchfield Towers complex. It houses 232 primarily first-year students in air-conditioned doubles. Some of the doubles have adjoining semi-private powder rooms. There are communal showers, a kitchenette, and a laundry area on each floor. There are Internet e-mail kiosks and a student mail center in the lobby of Forbes Hall. The Health Book Center is located on the lowest level, accessible from Forbes Avenue.
Each wing of Forbes Hall has a study room. A large recreation hall is on the second floor, and a rooftop patio overlooks Forbes Avenue. Forbes Hall houses the School of Engineering Living Learning Community. A resident director, a program coordinator, and four resident assistants are on staff.
Basic cable television is provided
in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or
living room in every apartment-style accommodation.
Each residence hall room and apartment-style living bedroom is equipped with an Ethernet connection that links you directly to the University network and the Internet.