3990 Fifth Avenue
- Houses 135 women
- Eleven floors
- Sorority suites
- Chapter room
- Mostly upperclass students
- Laundry facilities and fitness center
- Network connection for each student, including Wireless Internet in all On-Campus accommodations
- Refrigerator and Microwave
- *Bathroom dimensions: 5'6" x 5'6" or 1'8" x 4'2"
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Access to daily delivery of the Post-gazette, USA today and The Pitt News in select Residence Hall common areas accessible to all students
*Dimensions for standard room only—others may vary by room type
Amos Hall is part of the Schenley Quadrangle and houses nine sororities. The 135 upperclass women residents live in sorority suites featuring a kitchen, private bathrooms, living room, and chapter room. Laundry facilities are located on each floor. The Schenley Quadrangle Fitness Center is located in Brackenridge Hall and available to all Schenley Quadrangle residents.
A PNC Bank branch on the street level offers student banking services and a convenient ATM that is available around the clock.
Amos Hall is supported by the resident director and resident assistants residing in nearby Holland Hall.
Basic cable television is provided
in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or
living room in every apartment-style accommodation.
Each residence hall room and apartment-style living bedroom is equipped with an Ethernet connection that links you directly to the University network and the Internet.
Room Rates** per Semester
** Room rates are subject to change.
The University of Pittsburgh Housing Services offers many more residence hall and apartment choices.
Did You Know?
Thrysa Wealhtheow Amos served as the first dean of women at the University of Pittsburgh from 1919 to 1941.