Need to know more? Related transportation information is available at these sites:
- University of Pittsburgh Department of Parking, Transportation and Services: The Office of Parking, Transportation and Services provides parking, travel, transportation, mailing, shipping, and many other miscellaneous services to the Pitt community. »
- Port Authority Transit: All University of Pittsburgh students, faculty, and staff may ride all Port Authority buses, trolleys, and inclines within Allegheny County. Show the driver your valid and current Panther Card to ride fare-free. Family members and guests must pay the full fare. »
- Chatham College Public Safety Department: The Chatham College Public Safety Department is in charge of all aspects of campus safety and security. »
- CMU Shuttle Services: The university operates two separate transportation systems for the convenience and safety of our students–the Shuttle Service and the Escort Service. »
- Oakland Transportation Management Association (OTMA) : OTMA is among more than 150 nonprofit transportation management associations throughout the United States. Recognizing the serious consequences that today's commuting environment has on our economic vitality, productivity, and quality of life, OTMA promotes alternative transportation options that will aid in reducing traffic congestion and improved air quality. »
Try our GPS Shuttle Tracker:
From your mobile device:
Port Authority Moves Forward with Green Initiatives
Read more (PDF)
Need to Charter a Bus?
The University's buses and shuttles are available to charter for official University functions. We can also charter school buses, motor coaches, and shuttles. Complete our Charter Bus Request Form and we will provide you with a quote.
Commute Planning Assistance
Want to try alternative transportation but not sure how to begin? It's quick and easy to plan your trip using Google Maps' trip planning resource.