Attending a University of Pittsburgh Affiliated Event This Summer? Stay with Us.
The University of Pittsburgh Conference Services team aims to provide our guests with an environment of excellence through unique and affordable accommodations options. Our campus includes state-of-the-art facilities, exemplary customer service, and access to a vibrant city community with great restaurants, art and culture just steps away in the Oakland area.
Our staff is ready to help make your summer program a success and we look forward to beginning the planning process with you.
- University of Pittsburgh Residence Halls and Apartments are located in the heart of Oakland providing convenient, affordable accommodations tailored to meet the needs of our summer guests.
- Accommodations include a variety of housing styles, from traditional Residence Halls to Apartment Style living.
- Conference guests have access to 24/7 customer service supported by the Panther Central staff
- Maintenance is also available 24/7
- A wide variety of dining options are available to suit your conference needs.
- Dining Options Flyer
Common conferences include
- Sports camps
- University workshops
- Research programs
- National and International Events
- Allow our Conference Services Department to assist you in finding the perfect on campus location to hold your event.
- Contact Conference Services to discuss event space, technology needs, catering and more!
Questions, Suggestions & Feedback
Have a question, comment or suggestion? Please drop us a line and let us know how we can help you. We'd especially love to know if you have comments or suggestions about how we can improve our services for you.
Meet your Housing and Panther Central Team
Get to know your Housing and PC Team. Our entire team is full time staff and many of us are Pitt graduates.